The New Guy

      Essa é a primeira história que estou criando com conteúdo NSFW. Espero que gostem e me deem o seu feedback/críticas assim me ajudando a melhorar cada vez mais.

      This is the first story I'm creating with NSFW contenet. I hope you like it and give me your feedback/critics thus helping me to improve more and more.

 I want to send a very special thank you to https://hecq.tumblr.com/ who inpired and motiveted me to write.









































































Comments

  1. The plot is really interesting and you have nice angle too. But actually, it would be better if you made Matt doing more bottom thing. Come on, don't be so cruel to your Sims =D He DO need it. Also, you need to consider the color for your text. Somehow, I don't think yellow is the right choice. Anyway, it just me or Olliver looks so similar to Malachi? Hope you make another one. Your works is excellent. Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you very much for your comment. <3
      Yeah, I really intend to make Matt play a bigger role as bottom in future stories. It really was a little cruel to Alli and Malachi hehehe, but they will have their chance for "revenge", don't worry.
      About the subtitles I was also not satisfied with the yellow color, I intend to make changes in the next ones.
      Olliver and Malachi have some similarities indeed heheh. But I believe that only physically. Olliver is more of a playful type whereas Malachi is much more serious.

      I do intend to bring many other stories like this. And I really appreciate your feedback. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🟠 Who Rules Here 🟠

The Massage

Boys wanna have more than just fun.