An Afternoon with Olliver and Lorenzo

































Comments

  1. Honestly, I never expect to see Ollie topping, at least not in his premiere :D
    When you told me that Ollie is a serious person, I thought it was a joke.
    But look at his face, having sex with no expression, like damn, your childhood must be tough :(
    Anyway, who is this Lorenzo? Recently I don't visit LoversLab so I must be late XD

    Just advice, I believe you need to change your blog template. It doesn't work out, especially those fonts.

    Also, the brazilian language (portuguese) is stunning and I love anything about Brazil but it would be better if you use English to attract more viewers.

    After all, this is just my opinion. You don't need to do that, this is your blog. You're the one who has the rights ;)

    Well done, bro ^^v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I said that Malachi is the serious person, didn't I? Well, anyway Olliver is not that serious, he likes to laugh and enjoy time with friends, I think the camera junt not caught his best moment hehehe.
      To tell you the truth, I never thought much about his childhood, only that he had some difficulty accepting his own sexuality. In his adolescence he even dated a woman, with whom he lost his virginity (and now, almost twenty years later, he discovered that this experience resulted in a son).
      Lorenzo Huong is a rising chef and has a good restaurant in town. As Oliver is a ferocious glutton, he became a frequent customer and eventually met the chef who fell in love with our blond doctor.

      About the blog you are right, I need to pay more attention on it and make a lot of changes.
      I'm still learning to work on it but I want to improve the whole layout, including change the font and the language to english (I'm having english classes so it's helping me).
      I accept suggestion by the way.

      I believe that here on the blog I will be able to organize posts better than there on the Loverslab forum.

      Thank you very much for following my publications and for giving your opinion. I really appreciate this. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, everything has changed ^o^
    I'm scared that you'd be mad listening my advice :D
    Turn out everything in this blog becoming prettier ^^b
    Don't worry your english is better than my portuguese <3

    Anyway, have you considered to make sexy Brazilian men?
    I love your creations but both Ollie and Mally look very swedish,
    of course with their blonde hair. Speaking of Mally, I didn't pay
    attention to what you said so I thought it was Ollie's personality XP
    Sorry _ _v

    Hmmm... So you gave your sims the drama XD I love that.
    Poor Ollie didn't know what sex education is :D
    Hope Lorenzo can relieve him ==b

    After all, thanks for sharing >w<b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm. I never thought of make a brazilian Sim, but that's a good idea.

      Yeah little by little I'm adding some drama to theis stories heheheh

      Ollie doesn't have Netflix that time XD (I know, it wasn't a good joke)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🟠 Who Rules Here 🟠

The Massage

Boys wanna have more than just fun.